PRINT CERTIFIED MAIL LABEL ONLINE
1. On the red navigation bar, click → Address Letters → Single Label Creation.
2. Follow the 3 Step Process:
- STEP 1 – Return Address: Will default to your Mail Profile. Edit if needed.
- STEP 2 – Delivery Address: Fill in all fields marked with a red asterisk. (*)
- STEP 3 – Mail Options: Choose delivery services, envelope type and weight.
3. Preview your Label.
- Click the blue Preview button and verify the information is correct.
4. Print your Label.
- Click the blue Purchase and Print button.
- Print your label on plain paper.
- Fold and insert the label into the Certified Mail® window envelope. Insert your documents behind the address label, seal the envelope and drop it into any USPS Mail receptacle or give it to your letter carrier.
For additional assistance, please call us at 800.406.1792.